As a result of the clubs decision to seek promotion this season further development of the ground is planned for the coming weeks.
To ensure we have the best possible chance of meeting the ground grading criteria for the Evo-Stick League the following activities will be taking place;
1) Repairs to the pitch perimeter
2) Modifications to the Surrey St boundary wall
3) Installation of a back section on the Surrey St covered stand
4) Modifications to the covered seating
5) Installation of 'press' facilities
6) Upgrading the First Aid facilities
7) Upgrading the hygiene facilities in public areas
The majority of the work is planned for the 10 day window we have following the home game with Alsager on Saturday the 18th of February.